We know it's hard to think about school supply shopping, especially right now, but we've got some new and exciting news: The HSES PTA initiated a new partnership with 1st Day School Supplies!
This year, 1st Day School Supplies is going to help parents and teachers get the exact supplies needed for next school year without the hassle of having to go to the store. The supply lists for each grade have already been reviewed and approved by HSES staff, and are ready for purchasing!
Here is how it works:
1. Click the link below to go to the Hollifield Station School Supply store.
2. Find the grade you are interested in, and click "Select this kit."
3. A new window opens showing all of the items that will be included in the kit. Click "Confirm & Continue."
4. Enter in your student's information, your information, and choose a color scheme for your student. Continue clicking through to "Confirm and add to cart." Before checking out, you have the option to add additional kits for HSES or to donate a kit.
5. Complete your purchase, and that's it! The kit will be delivered to HSES in time for the Open House, and will be ready and waiting in your child's classroom with his or her name on it!
A small portion of each kit will be donated to the HSES PTA to assist in purchasing supplies for student's in need.
Thank you, and if you have any questions, please contact HSESFundraising@gmail.com.
Have a great day, and stay healthy!